Sunday, June 24, 2012

How can Destructo saying no be so darn cute?

Destructo learned how to shake his head no this weekend.  He lets us know his opinions now all the time.  Okay Kai, let's get out of the bath.  He shakes his head no.  But it is so cute that I can't get mad at the "disobedience." 

He also got up close and personal with cows for the first time this weekend and loved them and would walk right up to them with no fear.  He was mooing the whole time.  The fun times of being a parent.

Overall, we were super busy this weekend, but had a blast. 

2 comments:

  1. New follower from the blog hop. Yes, little ones are cute when they are shaking their head no, I thought my toddler was cute. But once they are 5 years old and they do it you may be send over the edge. It is a whole new world of defiance. Good luck. I can't wait to read more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow. He is cute, but already it is driving me up the wall. His no is 99% of the time because he is being super clingy to me and doesn't want anyone to hold him, feed him, look at him, breathe in his general direction,etc except me. I love feeling needed, but it would be nice if I could go to the bathroom in peace. LOL

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They really do make my day. I make every effort to reply to each and every comment.