Friday, August 31, 2012

Great toddler activity blog post

Check out this awesome list over at Counting on Me for 101 Things to Do With you Toddler.  http://counting-on-me.blogspot.com/2011/05/101-things-to-do-with-your-toddler.html

I will have to remember these for rainy days.

On a side note, Destructo went into the childcare at my MOPS group today.  He had his paci and had been crying on and off when I picked him up.  :(  I hate it when he is sad.  But I know getting to play with other kids is good for him.  Hopefully he gets used to it soon.

8 comments:

  1. Aw! Thanks for sharing this link! I'd like to try A LOT of them with my 21 month old! Take a nap was my fave... haha! :) Those things are quite rare these days, especially with a 5 month old! (^_^)

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always want to take a nap nowadays. Let me know which activities are your favorites.

      Delete
  2. It's raining now. Thanks! Have a great holiday weekend!

    julie @ Naptime review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then plenty of time for activities. I hope you had a great weekend as well.

      Delete
  3. thanks for the list, saved it on pinterest. (HUGS) Soon enough he'll be having tons of fun and won't want to go home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. I hate picking him up when he is all sad with tears.

      Delete
  4. Yay! I love fun toddler activities! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this link! These are great ideas! Pin worthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They really do make my day. I make every effort to reply to each and every comment.