Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cohosting the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop

So what is one of my favorite things might you ask?  Well cloth diapering.  It has become an actual hobby of mine.  The designs are just so cute along with all the other benefits.  My very favorite diaper I have right now is his monkey butt diaper.  Not the greatest picture but hey he is a toddler.  He isn't going to cooperate.  I also have this diaper in the owl print and love both of them.   The dinos are next on my want/desire/lust over list.  Haha

My favorite cloth diaper store is .  They have amazing customer service and have always promptly helped me with any problem I have had including a near immediate facebook response the time I accidentally spilled an entire bottle of tea tree oil with my diapers.  They also nearly always have a free diaper coupon on their website and free is so much fun!  If you guys want any more info about cloth diapering, check out my cloth diapering page.

I was given the awesome honor of cohosting the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop over at Katherines Corner.  If you haven't had the pleasure of "speaking" to Katherine, well link up and you will.  Every single week I have linked up at her blog hop, she has not only visited my blog but also left a sweet and thoughtful comment.  So link up with the blog hop and make some awesome new blogging friends.




 About the Thursdays Favorite Things Hop, this hop is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things and share with old and new followers!
 Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:
  You must be a follower of Katherines Corner preferably through Email, it's on her right sidebar ( or she has facebookgoogle plus and twitter too)
    If you’re a new follower, please let her know how you follow. She will follow you back.
    Please follow my blog too!
    No adult content blogs.
    Blogs only please.

    Visit and Follow as many other blogs in the list as you can. Please leave comments when you visit, let them know that we sent you. Nobody expects you to visit all of them ( although that would be awesome) Just click and go. Remember to leave a comment :-)

 Now hop on and share your favorites. If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page please just grab the linky code. Or if you would like to be a co-host please contact Katherine
*participants who link up will be sent weekly reminders of this wonderful hop*

Please grab the hop button to share with others, you can copy and paste the image with a link to KatherinesCorner.com OR grab the code from Katherines Corner it's on her right sidebar.
 It’s always nice to have the hop button on your post. But it IS NOT mandatory, although a link back to Katherines blog is always appreciated.

23 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,

    I'm visiting from Katherine's Corner. Your cloth diapers are adorable! I bet the owls look so cute. Have a great day and I hope you stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa - visiting from Katherine's Corner - and am your newest follower -
    Thanks for co-hosting
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being my co host today xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Katherine's Corner and am now following you. I would love a follow back. Thanks for co-hosting ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you back. Thanks for reading and for following me. I love getting new followers.

      Delete
  5. New Follower from the linky party. Thanks for Co-hosting! -Steph Nericcio from A Geek In Glasses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me. I followed you back on facebook.

      Delete
  6. Hopping by on our thursday link up - already following you! Cute diapers! but must admit I'm happy my two are past that stage :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss the cuteness of the diapers, but will be thrilled when Destructo is potty trained. He hates diaper changes and it is a battle every single time. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for co-hosting! Cute little fellow you've got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coming over from Kathrines Corner blog hop. I am an avid cloth diaper mom too(on my third one right now)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from Katherines! Such a beautiful site. Following you! Donna

    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and the sweet comments about my blog. I am checking your blog out right now. Sorry it has taken so long. Me and Destructo have had a cold all week.

      Delete
  10. Coming over from Katherine's Corner. My kids are way past the diaper stage. Very cute little sweetie and the diapers are darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am a bit of an owl diaper addict. I am checking your blog out now.

      Delete
  11. Hi! I'm now following from Katherine's Blog Hop-I hope you visit :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katherine's Corner Blog led me to you! I am now following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I hope to talk to you again.

      Delete
  13. Hi, thanks for the co host and this Thursday Party. I am hopping here to join the crowd. I am a new followers of yours now, hope you love to follow me too. What a proud mom you are, enjoy when you can enjoy them. The kids are growing very fast.
    Happy Thursday! http://hakenindie.blogspot.com
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the "Everday Harvest" blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for co-hosting, Melissa. Hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great to meet you through Katherine! I G+'d you!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you as well. I G+'d you right back. Thanks for reading.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They really do make my day. I make every effort to reply to each and every comment.