Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall Art

Today Destructo and I painted.  Or Pahyyy pahyyy as he calls it.

We did a fall tree with leaves using his hand print for my mom's birthday (even though it was two weeks ago.  Ooops!)  You paint the child's forearm and hand brown and press it onto the paper.  Then you let them dip their fingers into fall leaf colors and dot the page.

Then he still wanted to paint so we did hot wheels painting.  This is super easy you just put paint on the paper and let your child drive the car through it.  He loved it.  I mean he got to paint and play with cars two of his very favorite past times.

Linked up at:
Mop it Up Mondays
Teach Me Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. looks like he had a blast, finger painting is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves to paint. We just don't do it nearly enough. I am trying to come up with simple art projects to do a few times a week so he gets to do more art.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They really do make my day. I make every effort to reply to each and every comment.