Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fun Day Tomorrow

We are going on a play date to the children's Discovery Center in the morning.  Kai absolutely loves going here as they have a water table and that is the best thing ever to him.  Then we are going to work on painting.  I want to make Christmas gifts for family and have a few ideas in mind.

Here are some of my favorites I found while perusing pinterest.

Toddler Scribble Art
Word Canvas
 Salt Dough Handprints

I am also thinking about just framing some of his prettier art in nice frames.

So do you guys have any Christmas gift ideas that Destructo can make for people?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing those. Love that you are into sensory play. I'm always looking for new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to share fun things I find to do. I think I might have another sensory one involving felt pieces in a few days.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They really do make my day. I make every effort to reply to each and every comment.