Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some Exciting Blog Happenings

So since one of my New Year's resolutions was to improve the blog and work on a few blog goals that I never seem to find time for, I wanted to tell you within the next little bit I will start accepting ads on the blog.  So watch for it soon!  Edited to add:  It is ready!  Yes for meeting blog goals!  Check out my new advertising page!  Yay me.

I am sure you have noticed the new blog design created by the lovely Ashley of Life as Ashlet.  She is very affordable and did a wonderful job.  I have social media buttons which was one of my huge goals for the blog last year and I never seemed to have the time to figure it out.  If you need a new blog design, be sure to check her out.  You won't be disappointed.

In other exciting news, I was lucky enough to get  visit from the Fairy Hobmother who works for these Fairy Overlords.  It is his mission to go around and reward bloggers for their hard work and dedication with an Amazon gift card.  You can imagine my excitement when I got my visit (email) from him.  If you would like a visit from the Fairy Hobmother, all you have to do is a leave a comment on this post and he might come on by and spread joy and cheery on your site as well.  Thank you so very much Fairy Hobmother!!

Finally in the next three weeks, I will be doing a review and sweepstakes for a 20 dollar gift certificate from the Snap-EZ company.  So if you are in the market for a cloth diaper or pair of cloth training pants, say tuned.  You might just be able to win one very soon.

Thanks for being such great readers!  I love all the comments and support I get from all of you guys!

5 comments:

  1. I think your new design looks great. So clean and easy to read. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new layout! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A goal of mine was to step up my blog game too! Love the blog layout. New follower and would love if you checked out mine too! michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out right now. Thanks for following!

      Delete
  4. I do really like the new blog design. It's clean and easy to navigate, so I like it. Movin' on up, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They really do make my day. I make every effort to reply to each and every comment.