Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ten Foods I Love

As I said in my New Year's Resolutions post, I will occasionally be doing posts that let my readers get to know me a little bit better.  So today you get what I like to eat.

Top Ten Favorite Things to Eat
1)  Mexican food.  I could eat Mexican food every single day.  In fact, I plan on putting a photo collage together of Kai in our favorite Mexican restaurant since I have a million of them.
Mexican food and play telephones with Uncle Nanny (Andy)

2)  Yogurt.  It is so easy to eat and so delicious.  I particularly like raspberry and strawberry banana flavored yogurt.

3)  Here recently, cream of wheat.  I can't seem to get enough of that mushy gloppy stuff in the mornings.

4)  Spaghetti.

5)  Fresh fruit.  My particular favorites are strawberries, green apples, green grapes, and pears.

6)  Veggies.  I love raw veggies with dip or cooked veggies.  I think my favorites are cucumbers, green peppers, peas, and squash.
Source

7)  Cheese.  I love all different types and love to eat cheese and crackers.  I think cheddar is my very favorite though.

8)  Lucky Charms.  These are a food group in and of themselves.  I don't get to eat them much since I can't let Destructo see me eating them because I am well aware that they are full of nothing good for me.  But they are oh so delicious.

9)  Chicken.  I am a chicken lover.  I especially like chicken and rice type meals.

10)  And finally, anything I don't have to cook.  I really do not enjoy cooking and so of course my favorite meals are the ones Mr. Destructo cooks!

So what are your guys favorite foods?

Linked up at:
Top Ten Tuesday