Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday Baby Link Up: Week 27

Welcome to the Tuesday Baby Link Up!

Hey guys!  Welcome back to the 26th Tuesday Baby link up!  



Grab the Badge




 

Your Hosts

Shannon at GrowingSlower
Jennifer at Every Breath I Take

Featured Post

I am featuring  Attachment: It's a Parent Thing Too  a wonderful post from the blog Death by Great Wall about the attachment process when we give birth to babies or adopt them. I relate to this post very much because while I was fiercely protective of Destructo from birth on, the love was nothing like what I have now.  I was physically uncomfortable while watching his birth video since he just kept crying and all I wanted to do was snuggle him and make it all better.  But in the video, I am talking about work and chatting with my doctor oblivious to his screaming.  Read it and let me know what you think.