Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's a......

I can't believe I am going to have two trouble making, rough and tumble, cuddly little boys.  And what is even crazier is that they look a lot alike in the ultrasound picture.  This baby does seem to be a bit less active than Kai and I hope that carries over into birth.  Maybe I will only have one honey badger to raise.

New baby boy on left, Destructo on right
It is so nice too because I have so many boy clothes that I won't have to buy anything other than a coming home outfit.  The seasons should be about perfect too since new baby is due March 26th and Kai was born May 9th.  I also have boy everything.  Toys, books, cups, plates, you name it I have it.  Yay for only having to buy a minimum of new stuff.  

I can't wait to meet this little guy and see if he really does look like Kai!  On the other hand, I am really trying to relish these last few months as a family of three.  I will miss all the special times I get to spend just Destructo and I.  But he is gaining a brother to create havoc with. 

So any suggestions on an addition to my blog title?  I mean Captain Destructo obviously needs an appropriately named side kick.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I'm not sure if you wanted another boy or not, but I'm sure you'll have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did want another boy. Before Kai if asked, I would have wanted two girls most likely. I could not picture being a boy mom, but now yeah I wanted another little boy and for Kai to have a brother.

      Delete
  2. There is a special place in Heaven for the mother of little boys!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Such exciting news :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I'm just so excited for you! Having 2 little boys will be awesome. I hope for your sake that your kids are like mine, in the sense that my second kiddo is super calm. I do not know what I would have done if I had a second honey badger!! But I'm sure I would have loved her just the same. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They really do make my day. I make every effort to reply to each and every comment.