Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Week 10: Prune

Source


How far along: 10 weeks

 Total weight gain: 1 pound.  Apparently my weight fluctuates weekly by a few pounds since last week I was up three pounds.

 Maternity clothes:  Broke out the bella band this week.  I still hate it.  But it helped me to have something to wear to church since I know I won't fit in my maternity jeans yet, but can't wear my regular ones buttoned or zipped at this point.

Stretch marks: Not any new ones that I didn't have from Kai.

 Sleep:  Not as horrible this week except for one night.  I nearly felt human again this weekend.

 Best moment of this week: I guess taking Kai to Chuck E Cheese.  He loves that place.  I hate it.  But his happiness makes it bearable.

Miss anything:  Not being stressed out about the clutter in my house and the knowledge that it has to get cleaned before this baby comes since I can't watch Kai like a hawk if I am tending to a newbie

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings:  Nothing in particular although I have liked eating in general this week.

 Anything making you queasy or sick: Today everything is.  Ugh.  I had a few good days and then today happened.  Oh morning sickness how I loathe you.

 Have you started to show yet: At night I look quite big.  It is humorous. 

Gender: Not so patiently waiting to find out.

Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time.

 Belly button in or out:  In

Wedding rings on or off: On

 Happy or moody most of the time: I have been pretty sad this week.  Probably because Mr. Destructo is out of town for work and my morning sickness/ exhaustion and taking care of a two year old just makes me overwhelmed and sad.  Plus I miss Mr. Destructo.

 Looking forward to: Going to the pumpkin patch and regular season football starting.  Hah nothing to do with pregnancy this week.