Monday, December 2, 2013

Week 22: Papaya

 
Source


How far along: 22 weeks  (again this is last week.  I am currently 23 weeks 5 days.)

Total weight gain: 11 pounds according to the scale at work.  I finally got batteries for mine and yeah it isn't the battery.  I have to get around to finding a cheap scale because I am going nuts not being able to weigh myself.  Not that it matters in the great scheme of things as long as baby is growing and healthy but still.

 Maternity clothes: All of them.

 Stretch marks: Not any new ones that I didn't have from Kai.  But now the varicose vein on my right leg that I got with Kai has gotten horribly disgusting looking.  :(

 Sleep:  Yeah I have to take Benadryl or Unisom every single night to sleep.  It is awful. Sleep isn't my friend.

Best moment of this week:  Getting Mexican food with the hubby.  How I love Mexican food.  White cheese dip yum.

 Miss anything:   Running more than anything now that the weather is cool.

Movement:  Feeling him every day. 

Food cravings: None this week.  Maybe milk.  But that isn't anything new.

Have you started to show yet:  Yeppers.

Gender: Bouncing baby boy. 

 Labor signs:   Braxton Hicks at times.

 Belly button in or out:  Out to a disgusting extent. 

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time:  Stressed.  So much to do, so little time.