Friday, December 6, 2013

Week 23: Grapefruit

Source


I am too suggestionable while pregnant.  I really want some grapefruit now.  The only grapefruit I have are quite old and probably not very good.  I have been saving them to half for the birds.  But I really need it now.  Ugh.


How far along: 23 weeks (You know last week of course.)

Total weight gain: 11 pounds according to the scale at work.  But this was also last week.  Still no new scale.  I went to buy one at Target and they were all 35 bucks and I am cheap.

 Maternity clothes: All of them.

 Stretch marks: Not any new ones that I didn't have from Kai. 

 Sleep:  I have actually slept really well this week even unmedicated.  Well until Monday when I got Kai's virus.  Colds and pregnancy aren't fun.  I am so out of breath all the time from the cold and being bigger.  Ugh.

Best moment of this week:  Thanksgiving for sure.  I love Thanksgiving food.

 Miss anything:  Turkey and ham Subway sandwiches.

Movement:  Feeling him every day. Numerous times a day.  He even kept me up late one night having a dance party in there.

Food cravings:   I pretty much wanted all the food.  All of it.

Have you started to show yet:  Yeah quite a lot.

Gender: Bouncing baby boy. 

 Labor signs:   Braxton Hicks at times.

 Belly button in or out:  Out to a disgusting extent. 

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time:  Stressed.  So much to do, so little time plus Destructo could not seem to get healthy.  But pretty happy since it was Thanksgiving.  You know when I wasn't stressed.