Monday, December 16, 2013

Week 25: Califlower

Source


How far along: 25 weeks.  What you mean I actually managed to get this posted in my 25th week?  Crazy talk.

Total weight gain: 13 pounds.  Not only did I get this posted in my 25th week, but I have an actual weight since I stayed the night at my parents and used their scale.  I am doing so much better this time around than I did with Kai.  I really hope to get back in better shape again quicker this time.  I miss jogging.

 Maternity clothes: All of them.

 Stretch marks: Not any new ones that I didn't have from Kai. 

 Sleep:  Eh I have averaged 5-6 hours of broken sleep all week.  I am dragggggiiinnngggg this week.  But it is my last full week of work before I use up my vacation time and then become a full time stay at home mom.  Yay!

Best moment of this week: Taking Destructo to the fire station for pancakes with Santa.  He was so psyched to get to go in the fire station and eat pancakes with fire men.

 Miss anything:   Jogging.  I want to run so badly.

Movement:  Regularly especially at night.  This baby hates letting me sleep.  Maybe he is getting it all out of his system before he is born and will be a great sleeper after.

Food cravings:  None this week.

Have you started to show yet:  Yeah quite a lot.

Gender: Bouncing baby boy. 

 Labor signs:   Braxton Hicks a lot.

 Belly button in or out:  Out gag me.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Moody since I am so tired.  Destructo also hasn't been listening well and has been quite mouthy and rude so it is wearing on my nerves.