Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Week 26: Lettuce

Okay the fruit?? this week is lettuce.  Lettuce isn't a fruit.  I protest this.  And it makes me think of my Italian friend Michela and her green lettuce.  Ahh I miss her.

Source


How far along: 26 weeks.  You know two weeks ago of course.


Total weight gain: Not sure since I still don't have a scale.

 Maternity clothes: All of them.  Except the ones that mysteriously disappeared in between my sister's pregnancy and mine.

 Stretch marks:  I have a few new ones on my hips.  Still hoping that I only get them on my hips and butt like I did with Kai.

 Sleep:  I get up to pee at least three times a night.  Other than that not horrible.

Best moment of this week:  Christmas get togethers with family.  Kai was really cute handing out presents and pretending to be Santa.

 Miss anything:   Milk.  It has been my one really bad craving and my lactose intolerance is making that difficult.  I have had to quit drinking it and I just really want it.  Wahhh.

Movement:   Every day.  He isn't as active as his older brother except at night when he moves non stop.  

Food cravings:  Milk

Have you started to show yet:  Yeah quite a lot.

Gender: Bouncing baby boy. 

 Labor signs:   Braxton Hicks a lot.

 Belly button in or out:  Out gag me.

Wedding rings on or off: On although it is getting tight on certain days.

Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy  but a bit stressed this week since I am trying to get all the last minute Christmas preparations done.