Sunday, January 5, 2014

Week 27: Rutabaga

Come on.  A rutabaga.  I picked a bad set of fruit to follow apparently.  I am not even fully sure what a rutabaga is.  Oh and again just like last week it isn't a fruit.  It is a vegetable.  And it is super ugly vegetable at it.



How far along: 27 weeks.  Last week.  

Total weight gain:  On my parents scale I am 17 pounds up.  I have gained so much less weight this time around than with Destructo.  I had gained 28 pounds at the end of second tri with him.  And only 17 pounds this time.  

 Maternity clothes:  Yep even my baggy regular t-shirts are tight now.

 Stretch marks:  I have a few new ones on my hips.  

 Sleep:   Mr. Destructo has a horrible cold and that alone is keeping me up.  Add in having to pee a bazillion times and yeah sleep is scarce and very missed.

Best moment of this week:  Christmas get togethers with extended Michigan family.  I loved seeing the new clothes that my Aunt Cheryl got for baby Zach/Eli/no name forever baby boy.  I have enough clothes to cloth triplet boys so I have not bought anything new for this baby.  I did buy a coming home outfit but that is it.  It is nice to know he will have some brand new just for him clothes.  I also picked up the softest blanket on clearance at Target for him this week.  He has a few loveys as well.  It is a lot more fun this time not having to worry about how we are going to afford everything we need.  We have the majority of things.  

Oh and a best moment of last week that I forgot about is getting my Bob double jogger stroller for Christmas.  I can't wait to try it out with the boys when I am cleared to exercise.  

 Miss anything:   Being able to comfortably let Kai cuddle on my chest.  My belly is in the way and it kind of hurts when I do let him.

Movement:   Every day.  He isn't as active as his older brother except at night when he moves non stop.  

Food cravings:  Not this week.

Have you started to show yet:  Yeah quite a lot.

Gender: Bouncing baby boy. 

 Labor signs:   Braxton Hicks a lot this week.  A few an hour sometimes.

 Belly button in or out:  Out 

Wedding rings on or off: On although it is getting tight on certain days.

Happy or moody most of the time:   This week has been stressful.  I feel like I have so much to get done and so little time.  I don't like it.