Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 29: Acorn Squash

Source
Okay okay I know that acorn squash is a fruit even though most people use it more like a veggie.  But I miss fruit.  At least I am not getting fruit cravings from the last couple of weeks haha.

How far along: 29 weeks

Total weight gain:  Up 14 pounds on the new scale.  It does seem to measure a bit smaller than my previous one did.  I only gained 1.6 pounds in the past four weeks though which surprises me since it was over the Christmas holiday.  Stress has a way of doing this to you.

 Maternity clothes:  Yeah frumptasticalness all around.

 Stretch marks:  I have a few new ones on my hips. 

 Sleep:   Good this week.  I am sleeping on my own without any meds.  It is wonderful.  I am really loving being a stay at home mom (mainly minus one day a week.)

Best moment of this week: My mom coming over and helping me get my house organized and cleaned.  I actually asked for this for Christmas.  I am a good cleaner at times, but am so very very far behind after months/years of neglect.  But with her and me we made a good dent in stuff.  I really hope to get a bit more accomplished soon so it might be less stressful this time around when I throw my life into chaos learning all about newbie baby.

 Miss anything:  Being able to easily rock and cuddle with Destructo.  He is a layer on me and he tucks his arms in and this is getting so hard to do because of the big ole belly.
 
Movement:   Totally different this time around.  He is very active at night and early mornings (and anytime I wake during the night which Destructo wasn't.)  But he is also very calm during the day.  I still haven't felt any hiccups which I was feeling with Destructo by now.  He doesn't interact a whole lot with me or my hubby the way Kai did either.  Kai used to fight with you and have poking wars with my hubby.  

Food cravings:  Taco Bell this week but only because the stupid commercial where the guy is running from his girlfriends house keeps coming on.

Have you started to show yet:  Yeah I am almost full on waddling now.

Gender: Bouncing baby boy. 

 Labor signs:   Braxton Hicks quite a bit. 

 Belly button in or out:  Out gag me.  I hate pregnant belly buttons.  It is really bad this time.  Grosses me out every time I look at it.

Wedding rings on or off: On although it is getting tight on certain days.

Happy or moody most of the time:   I am a bit moody/stressed/depressed this week only because I have been so busy decluttering and even though I got a lot done, there is still so much to do.