Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Week 30.: Cucumber

Source


Okay again yeah it is technically a fruit, but try to tell Destructo a cucumber is a fruit.  Yeah right.  

How far along: 30 weeks.  Ugh I was dreading going from the 20's to 30's.  It means I am running out of time pregnant and that the sleep deprivation is right around the corner.  I really like sleep.  :)

Total weight gain:  Up 16 pounds.  I feel like I have gained a million though.  But since baby is around 3-3.5 pounds I guess I am not doing too badly.  He is also around 16 inches long.  Destructo was 20.5 inches when he was born and 7 pounds 1 oz.  I wonder if this baby will be bigger or smaller.  I have gained far less weight thus far with this pregnancy.  We shall see.

 Maternity clothes:  Yeah after wearing my yoga maternity pants all through pregnancy with Destructo and never stopping, I am sad to say they have a hole in the knee.  It is my mission to find another pair very similar to them.  I love them with an undying flame.

 Stretch marks:  I have a few new ones on my hips. Please let my stomach be spared.

 Sleep:   Crappier this week.  Mr. Destructo has been working long hours and I don't sleep as well when he isn't home.

Best moment of this week: Getting the newborn clothes out of the attic and getting them washed.  This was actually keeping me awake at night.  I mean I still have two months, but for some reason (nesting maybe) I had to have it done now now now.  But geez talk about making it real.  I open the nursery closet door to see teeny tiny newborn clothes hanging.  And I swear to you that they have shrunk since Kai was born.  Surely he wasn't that little.

 Miss anything:  Not going through a roll of toilet paper a day.  Easily getting into and out of the floor with Destructo.  Being able to pick up and hold Destructo easily.  
 
Movement:   I think he has finally turned and is head down.  I have felt a lot of higher movement today than I have previously.  I also felt hiccups today for sure for the first time.  I am curious to see if this baby gets them at the same time every day like Destructo used to.

Food cravings:  Right at this moment I want Chili's queso dip.  Badly.  

Have you started to show yet:  Yeah I am almost full on waddling now.

Gender: Bouncing baby boy. Or as Destructo said "another stinking boy."  I wonder where he heard that since it wasn't from me.  ::glares at my mom::

 Labor signs:   Braxton Hicks a lot this week. Some are even so painful I have to stop what I am doing and breath.  I try to look at it as hopefully my body is good and ready for labor when it starts.  

 Belly button in or out:  Out yuck.

Wedding rings on or off: On although it is getting tight on certain days.

Happy or moody most of the time:   Overwhelmed and stressed all week but that is mainly stemming from Mr. Destructo working crazy long hours and not being around much.  It is hard to chase a 2 1/2 year old while 30 weeks pregnant and makes me so tired.