Monday, January 27, 2014

Week 31: Pineapple

Source


Haha we ate fresh pineapple this week.  Poor Destructo kept telling me his tongue and mouth was "hot" after eating it.  I felt bad.  He didn't even eat that much and has eaten it before with no problems.  

How far along: 31 weeks.  This question is really redundant since I title the blog post with what week I am in.  

Total weight gain:  Up 17 pounds. 

 Maternity clothes:  Every day all day.   I can still wear my normal underwear and pj pants though and most of my big baggy tshirts.  

 Stretch marks:  I have a few new ones on my hips. Please let my stomach be spared.

 Sleep:   Eh I mean I wake up to go to the bathroom a few times a night, but overall not bad.  I dread the having to get up with a newborn a billion times a night.  Sleep deprivations turns me into a not so nice person.  I apparnetly really like sleeping.

Best moment of this week: Taking Destructo to Firehouse Subs and him telling me that it was a "great day."  I got a two dollar pickle bucket with fireman stuff on it for his dirty clothes "hamper" in his new big boy room.  I also got Mexican food for lunch one day this week.  This was awesome.  I miss eating out a lot now that I am staying at home and we are trying to be more frugal and eat at home more.  I also really enjoyed discussing baby names with Mr. Destructo.  I think mostly because this is the last time we will ever discuss names since we are nearly positive that we are done after this baby.  

 Miss anything:  Being able to quickly get up and out of bed.  I feel like a beached whale when it comes to that.  I also miss wine.  I am not a big drinker by any means, but because I can't have wine I want it.  
 
Movement:   A lot still at night.  I get feet in my ribs which sucks.  Kai did the same thing.  

Food cravings: Not really any this week.  I have noticed a weird aversion to eggs the last few weeks.  I just don't even like to think about eating them.  I hope this goes away soon.  I miss eating omelettes.  Mr. Destructo is an amazing omelette maker.

Have you started to show yet:  Yeah I feel huge, but a lot of people tell me I am pretty small.  I think I am bigger than I was with Kai for sure.

Gender:  Baby boy who will probably never have a name.  

 Labor signs:   None this week.  Still some Braxton Hicks, but not nearly as many as last week.  

 Belly button in or out:  Out yuck.

Wedding rings on or off:  Mostly off.  I can still get it on, but my fingers are very slightly swollen so I just don't all that much.

Happy or moody most of the time:   Pretty happy this week except for being pretty tired all week.