Thursday, February 6, 2014

Week 32: Squash

So what kind of squash is it?  I mean they vary is size by a lot.  I guess I will put a picture of my favorite type of squash to eat and grow in the summer months since I have been fantasizing about planting my awesome garden this summer.  I even want to get some heirloom tomatoes which are supposed to be better for canning.  

Source
And just for the record, you should pick your crooknecks squash before they get to this point.  Once they start getting bumpy, they are nearly too ripe.  Once they turn dark yellow and super bumpy, they are super seedy and woody.  Still edible but not nearly as good.  Oh summer how I can't wait for you.

How far along: 32 weeks.  This question is really redundant since I title the blog post with what week I am in.  

Total weight gain:  Up 19 pounds. 

 Maternity clothes:  Yes even my hoodies are getting too small.  I am resorting to wearing the hubby's.

 Stretch marks:  I have a few new ones on my hips. 

 Sleep:   If I would start going to bed before  or later, it wouldn't be half bad.  

Best moment of this week:  Definitely taking Destructo horse back riding.  He loved it so very much and has not stopped talking about it.  

 Miss anything:  Being able to breathe right.  I feel like I am suffocating some of the time.
 
Movement:   He is quite active, but nothing like his older brother.

Food cravings:  Taco Bell.

Have you started to show yet:  Not not at all eye roll.

Gender:  Baby boy who will probably never have a name.  

 Labor signs:   Just Braxton Hicks.

 Belly button in or out:  Out yuck.

Wedding rings on or off:  I can wear them but it is getting tight.

Happy or moody most of the time:   Happy for the most part.