Friday, March 14, 2014

Week 38: Pumpkin

Source


How far along: 38 weeks. 

Total weight gain:  Up 28 pounds.  Well it is more like 27.5 pounds but I prefer no decimal numbers.

 Maternity clothes:  Yes.  I have also confiscated my husband's shirt.

 Stretch marks:  They are all over my hips and butt even onto my upper legs.  

 Sleep:  What is this sleep you speak of?  Even taking Unisom, I am up a lot of the night.  Poor Mr. Destructo has relegated himself to sleeping in the recliner in the living room since I am  up so gosh darn much.

Best moment of this week:  Just spending a bit of time with Destructo before he has to share me with newbie.  I love watching him ride his bike.  He is getting so fast on it.

Miss anything:  Not going through a roll of toilet paper every single day.  

Movement:   He had a dance party of epic proportions the other night.  Other than that he has been normal or even quieter than normal.

Food cravings: Ugh nothing.  I am having a lot of queasiness so no food cravings.  I am just happy when I want to eat period.

Have you started to show yet:  I am huge.  End of story.

Gender:  Baby boy who will probably never have a name.  

 Labor signs:   Lots of labor signs this week.  I got checked Wednesday out of sheer curiosity.  I am 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced.  I am having a ton of cramping, a few contractions, lots of pressure.  Plus some other signs that might or might not be early labor signs.  I am super queasy today and no appetite.  I have had the chills on and off and just feel off.  I am irritable and anxious and feel weird.  

 Belly button in or out:  Out yuck.  I actually don't think it can get any further out.  

Wedding rings on or off:  Off.  My hands are completely swollen and now my feet are a bit swollen as well.

Happy or moody most of the time:  Very anxious and scatter brained this week.  I am just ready to fast forward and have life settle back down.  

2 comments:

  1. Lols, you sound exhausted! I always hated when ppl would tell me, "you should sleep now while you can." :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not going through a role of toilet paper every night." YES YES YES!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They really do make my day. I make every effort to reply to each and every comment.