Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Name that Cloth Diaper (and Win!)



Okay who feels like playing a game?  Whomever can name all ten of these fluff butts (both brand and color/pattern) will be entered into a drawing to win something.  Probably a Kawaii cloth diaper.  Edited to add:  Definitely a Kawaii.  You can email me or Facebook message me with your answers.  I will then draw a random winner from the correct answers.  All these diapers can be found at Kelly's Closet (see link below.)  Oh and this contest will end at the end of June.  
So who is ready to get naming?  Just remember don't comment here and give the answers away to everyone.

Edited to also add:  Even if you don't get them all right, I am going to give away one prize package to a random person who attempts it.  It will be a prize pack of five cloth diapering/ natural living samples. 

First cloth diaper




Splish, splash


First cloth diaper the second time around

So bright and happy 


What a face
Why do I have socks on my hands?

Mooooo
Camping in style

So smart in his fluff
Cutest Valentine ever