Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Day in My Life

I was up for the day at 7:30.  The kids are still not in bed yet.  Well kid.  Destructo is a huge night owl just like my hubby.  In that time, I have:

Had 2 hours and 10 minutes with both children asleep.  This normally doesn't happen or if it does it is no more than a half hour.  I lucked out in that aspect and it was truly glorious.  

I changed ten diapers and one pull up.  All but two of those diapers were poop diapers.  A diaper and a pull up both leaked and the pull up leak resulted in having to strip Kai's bed and put clean sheets on.

I nursed Owl ten times.

He had four wakes up overnight from 10-7 and I had to feed him at three of those wake ups.

I had to wipe one poop butt.

I had to change Owl's outfit six times today.

I had to change Kai's outfit four times today.  (Most of these are unneccsary but he is super weird about if he clothes get wet at all and refuses to wear them.  Then he had a pull up leak.)

I washed three loads of laundry, dried three loads of laundry, and folded none.  I suck at folding laundry.  

I had to put Destructo in one time out.  This could be a new low record.  Today really was a great day overall.

I had to put underware on Destructo four times.  He would go naked if I let him.  

I had to look for a lovey and /or paci ten times today.  I swear I waste at least an hour of every single day looking for these things.

I let my dishwater get cold before I was done washing my dishes once.  I unloaded the dishwasher once.  I washed two load of dishes by hand and have another waiting (that can continue to wait until tomorrow because I am tired.)

I worked from home for my actual job (well the actual job I get paid for) for an hour. 

I read four books.  This number might increase unless Mr. Destructo fully puts Kai to bed which is what I am hoping for.  

I got to eat 2/3rds of my breakfast, drink 2/3rds of my tea while it was hot (which is amazing in itself), and eat all my lunch.  I even got to eat half my dinner without interruption.  

There you have it.  The stats on my day.  It was a good day.  I might need to do this on a bad day and see how the stats compare.