Saturday, February 21, 2015

Bathtime

Bath time in our house is not for the faint of heart.  Destructo has always been an may I say exuberant bath taker since he was just a little baby.  I was very hesitant to let him and Owl take baths together for this very reason but one day while I ran to get cookies for Mr. Destructo he handled bath time and did just that.  And they did great.  

My bathroom didn't fare so well.  They are both gigantic splashers.  They are both very competitive and try to out do each other splashing.  I can only imagine how bad this is going to get as Owl gets bigger and bigger (and so does Destructo for that matter.)  I love to hear them laughing and playing together.  So glad I had two boys so they had a brother.  

An added bonus of them splashing like they are treading water in the middle of the ocean is that my bathroom floor gets soaked.  I like to tell myself I am mopping it up when I dry the floor with towels.  Which  means my bathroom is cleaner than it is has been in months.  This might not be true but don't burst my bubble.  

Oh and one final thing is I am so glad that they can take a bath together because it makes nights when Mr. Destructo is out of town or working much easier than having to give them separate baths.  Yay for efficiency.

Notice the water covering both their faces