Friday, March 6, 2015

Colored Snow

I forced Destructo to go out and play in the snow today.  He wasn't thrilled because video games are far more exciting than snow the third or fourth time this year.  We live in the South so snow is so exciting the first time and even second.  But we have had more snow than no snow lately so he was resistant to being outside.

I took spray bottles, filled them with water, and added a few drops of food coloring to each one.  Destructo had a blast spraying the snow and making it colored.  He experimented with mixing different colors and seeing what color resulted.  Of course I didn't think to take pictures of this.  Try it with your kiddos though.  I bet they love it as much as Kai did.  

Check out my awesome artistic bird house picture and adorable kid in the snow pics.