Friday, September 28, 2012

All my Bags are Packed....

I'm leaving.  And now I have Armageddon movie stuck in my head.

And who am I kidding, my bags aren't packed.  I am more in the house is a disaster and I have piles of stuff everywhere.

So for those who are traveling with toddlers for a week long vacation at the beach, what would you pack?  Comment away and list things I should make sure to remember.

I have bought a few new small toys and books for Destructo that he won't get to see until we are in the car.  It is about an eight hour drive.  Sob.  I also got him a Wiggles DVD and a trucks/planes/trains DVD for at the condo (and if needed in the car on the laptop if I get desperate.)  I plan on having snacks  and drinks readily available as well.

And for the blog, I have a number of guest posts lined up and will maybe post once or twice myself.  I plan on keeping up with comments and emails though.


5 comments:

  1. For our vacation this past July with a 1 year old and 4 year old, we packed lots of beach toys. You might find them at Walmart or Target for about 5 bucks. It's a bucket filled with all kinds of sand molds, digging toys, and smaller buckets. That was a HUGE hit with my kids and they spent the whole time having a blast with their toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Good luck with your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great time babe, I emailed you all the information, if there are too many pictures, you can take some out.

    sunblock
    beach toys
    books
    hats
    towels
    water toys
    lots of water bottles
    blankie for car
    cuddle toys for car

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have all those things and more. Lots and lots more. My husband threatened to go rent a UHaul and commented he has moved less stuff when moving apartments. I also have a three page list to make sure I don't miss anything in the morning.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They really do make my day. I make every effort to reply to each and every comment.