Monday, September 17, 2012

Post it Note Holder Craft

During my moms group this weekend, we made post it note holders and matching pens.  Okay so the picture below, the pen doesn't match.  This is because Kai is asleep and the matching pen is on his dresser.  So I substituted another pen I had made that shows the same idea.

It is super simple to make.  All you need is the Pentel RSVP pens, clear pictures frames that you can get at the dollars store, card stock, double sided tape, and post it notes (and any decorative things you choose.)

The picture is pretty self explanatory.  You cut a small amount of card stock or scrapbook paper to roll up inside the pen.  For the post it note holder, you just cute paper to the size of the frame and put it in the frame.  I used double sided tape to help the post it note pad to stick better.  Then I decorated it.  I plan on making these for Malachi to give as gifts to people.  They are cute and I can get thick paper and either do his hand prints or just let him paint and give them it with his art work as the design.  It should be very cheap to make.  I am figuring about two bucks a piece or less.


2 comments:

  1. This is cute! And I'm very wowed (and a little intimidated ;) ) by your awesome craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing on the We Made that Linky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They really do make my day. I make every effort to reply to each and every comment.