Sunday, July 28, 2013

It's the Consignment Sale Time of Year!!!

I will permanently be on a good deal high for a while.  I sure do love a good deal and you can sure save money on clothing for your kiddos (and toys, books, etc) at consignment sales.  Check out this post about where to find them and the do's/ don't from last year.  http://www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com/2012/07/consignment-sales-rock-my-socks.html

And without further ado, my favorite outfits and how much I paid for them.

The first outfit is a Gymboree shirt and Janie and Jack grey jeans.  It cost 7 bucks.

This is an outfit I will consider for his Christmas outfit, but possibly with some dressier pants if I can find some.  The vest and Cords are Children's Place and the white dress shirt is Osh Kosh.  It cost a total of 8.50.

This outfit cost 8 bucks.  The flannel shirt is from Children's Place, the thermal tee is Jumping Beans brand from Kohls, and the jeans are Old Navy.
This outfit cost 6.50.  The sweater is from Children's Place and the khakis are Circo from Target brand.