Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Baby Link Up: Week 41


Welcome to the Tuesday Baby Link Up!

Thanks for reading and linking up with us again this week!  I am just sitting here fantasizing about fall.  I can't wait for fall.  Here is a post I did last year about what I was looking forward to about fall.  Nearly all of them are still things I am looking forward to about fall.


Grab the Badge




 

Your Hosts

Shannon at GrowingSlower
Jennifer at Every Breath I Take

Featured Post

We are in the midst of trying to convince Destructo he wants a big boy bed.  He is quite attached to his "cribbie" though and doesn't want to give it up which is great except he keeps thinking about climbing/tumbling out.  So this week I am featuring a post from Young Nesters about transition her son to a big boy bed in the hopes that maybe some of the successful transfer vibes will wear off on us!  Check it out here!