Thursday, September 12, 2013

Week Four: Poppy Seed

 
Source
Okay I will be posting these for a few days until I get caught up to my current week.  Before I revealed my pregnancy to the internets,I did these each week and just saved them.  I was so paranoid that I would accidentally publish before friends and family knew haha.

Week Four. The baby is the size of a poppy seed. It is amazing that while so very small, the baby can already change your body so much.  It is just crazyness I tell ya!  Each week I will document what is new in the pregnancy and how things are progressing.  Of course, these will stay private until we announce to the world.  With Destructo, I did a pregnancy journal, but I know I don't have time to write all this stuff down while chasing a crazy toddler around so I will do it on here an eventually print it into a book for newbie ball of cells.

How far along:  4 weeks
Total weight gain:  Nada zip zero
Maternity clothes:  Nope
Stretch marks: Not yet
Sleep:  I am waking twice a night to go pee and some nights the nausea is keeping me up for awhile. 
Best moment of this week: Finding out I was pregnant of course even if I was a bit surprised
Miss anything:  Exercising.  The queasiness and heat are really keeping me from jogging like I would like.  Meat.  This baby pretty much only likes fruit and veggies. 
Movement:  Nope
Food cravings:  Fruit of any type and one day I just had to have a hot dog.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything isn't the right word.  It is more like everything.  Meat in particular and cheese.
Have you started to show yet: No
Gender:  We don't know yet.  In all our talking of girl names, I have started to think of this baby as a girl.  Plus since Destructo confirmed my pregnancy before I even knew, I should probably listen to his psychic self and assume he is right when he says the baby is a baby "sittah".
Labor signs:  I seriously hope not.
Belly button in or out:  In all the way.
Wedding rings on or off: Well my actual wedding ring hasn't been on in a while since I hurt my finger playing Catch Phrase at Thanksgiving and it doesn't fit right now.  But my anniversary ring that my hubby bought me is on.
Happy or moody most of the time:  I have been pretty moody.  I just feel rotten a lot of the time and am so hot and it makes me a bit cranky.
Looking forward to: All the milestones of this pregnancy.  But mostly first tri being over and feeling human again.