Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week Five: Apple Seed

Source


How far along: 5 weeks

Total weight gain: Nada zip zero.  I have technically lost a pound since I found out nearly two weeks ago.

Maternity clothes: Nope.  I mean if you don't count the pair of maternity yoga pants I never quit wearing.  ::hangs head in shame::

 Stretch marks: Not yet.  Unless you count all the ones that never fully went away from Destructo haha.

 Sleep: I am waking once or twice a night to go pee and some nights the nausea is keeping me up for awhile.   Taking unisom and vitamin B6 has really helped though.

 Best moment of this week: Telling my family or how Kai loves to give my belly kisses already.

 Miss anything:  Eating what I want.  Not feeling sick all the time.  Not being exhausted a lot of the time.

 Movement: Nope

Food cravings: Fruit and smoothies, but this isn't craving as much as it is the only thing I can get down some times.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat, anything junk food, cheese, cookies, you know air, water, everything.

 Have you started to show yet: No

Gender:  I think we will find out around Christmas or first week of November.  I can't wait!

 Labor signs: I seriously hope not.

Belly button in or out: In all the way.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: I have been pretty emotional this week for no real good reason other than tiredness.

Looking forward to: Not feeling like I am going to puke every second.  Working on a big boy room for Destructo so baby can have the nursery.  He wants a fire truck room and I can't wait to work on it.  Knowing if this baby is a boy or girl so I can know whether I need to keep holding onto all Kai's old clothes.