Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 9: Green Olive

Source


How far along: 9 weeks

 Total weight gain: 3 pounds

 Maternity clothes: Nope. But if I wear jeans, I can't button them anymore.  I hate jeans.

Stretch marks: Not any new ones that I didn't have from Kai.

 Sleep: I average 4-6 hours a night with one wake up on work nights.  I do better on non work days since I typically get about 7-8 hours at night with a wake up or two and then a lot of days I take at least a half hour nap when Destructo naps.

 Best moment of this week:  Going to Kai's first baseball game

Miss anything: Advil.  My back and neck are killing me and I can't take my beloved Advil. 

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Still Taco Bell.  And fruit and yogurt.

 Anything making you queasy or sick:  Cigarette smoke.  And today, everything is making me feel awful.  Meat especially.

 Have you started to show yet: A bit although I don't look pregnant yet.

Gender: Not so patiently waiting to find out.

Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time.

 Belly button in or out: In all the way. Although it is slightly more shallow.  I bet it pops out a lot earlier this time.

Wedding rings on or off: On

 Happy or moody most of the time:  Pretty normal this week.

 Looking forward to: Working on Destructo's big boy room.