Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week 8: Raspberry

Add caption


How far along: 8 weeks

Total weight gain:  Two pounds

Maternity clothes: Nope. 

 Stretch marks: Not any new ones that I didn't have from Kai. 

 Sleep:  Not nearly frequently enough.  I keep going to bed late and having to wake up super early for work.  On my days off, I sleep in until Kai wakes.  Then I usually take a nap when he naps.  I am going to miss the one child days where I am guaranteed a nap during the day if I want one.  Sob.  I do love naps.

 Best moment of this week:  Telling Mr. Destructo's family

 Miss anything:  Energy.  Still missing energy. 

 Movement: Nope. Well unless you count the crazy gas bubbles?? that felt just like a baby moving

Food cravings: I am loving Mexican food this week.  And Taco Bell.  Hangs head in shame.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  This morning the smell of coffee made me gag.  And any perfumey smells are awful. 

 Have you started to show yet:  A little bit.  I noticed yesterday I can no longer suck my stomach in completely flat. 

Gender: Don't know yet. Hurry up Halloween and get here so we can find out.

 Labor signs:  Hopefully not for a very long time.

Belly button in or out: In all the way.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Lacking patience, tired, and a bit moody and anxious

Looking forward to: Fall.  I can't wait for fall to get here.  I love fall and we should find out what this baby is in the fall and I can reveal to the general public that I am pregnant and not have to worry about accidentally publishing one of these instead of just saving it as a draft.