Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week Seven: Blueberry

Source


How far along: 7 weeks

Total weight gain:  One pound

Maternity clothes: Nope. 

 Stretch marks: Not yet. 

 Sleep: I am waking once or twice a night to go pee and some nights the nausea is keeping me up for awhile. I have been really bad about not falling asleep until 11 or so and with having to wake up at 5 for work, this is making the pregnancy exhaustion even worse.

 Best moment of this week:  Kai demanding we buy his baby sister a pink Fisher Price sea horse.  The boy is in for a world of disappointment if this baby is a boy.  We humored him and bought it and I figure it can be a baby shower gift if this baby is a boy.

 Miss anything:  Energy.  And running and exercising.  I have walked once and swam once or twice, but between morning sickness and tiredness, it isn't going well.   Oh and the sun.  We have had a ton of rain lately.

 Movement: Nope

Food cravings:  Not really this week although when I saw the fruit of the week was blueberry I immediately really wanted blueberries. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: This week wasn't as bad.  I had a few bad moments, but nothing horrible.

 Have you started to show yet:  At night I get quite bloated beyond the normal belly flab.

Gender: Don't know yet.

 Labor signs:  Hopefully not for a very long time.

Belly button in or out: In all the way.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: This week has been okay.  I no I have been a bit lacking in the patience department though.

Looking forward to: Getting to take Kai to his first baseball game in a week.