Thursday, September 19, 2013

Week Six: Sweet Pea

Source


How far along: 6 weeks

Total weight gain: Zero although I did gain a pound back that I had lost.

Maternity clothes: Nope. 

 Stretch marks: Not yet. 

 Sleep: I am waking once or twice a night to go pee and some nights the nausea is keeping me up for awhile.  Same as last week.

 Best moment of this week:Getting to go to my sister's baby shower and see all the adorable baby clothes.

 Miss anything:  Energy.

 Movement: Nope

Food cravings:  Not really.  I still am loving fruits and veggies and dip.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Meat at times.

 Have you started to show yet: No

Gender: Don't know yet.  Kai says a girl girl.

 Labor signs:  Hopefully not for a very long time.

Belly button in or out: In all the way.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time:  I am pretty moody but only because I am so tired all the time.

Looking forward to:  Second tri and having energy again.