Saturday, October 12, 2013

Week 14: Lemon

Source


How far along: 14 weeks

 Total weight gain: 3 pounds.

 Maternity clothes:  Yep I am wearing them a lot.  I can still fit into some of my older clothes, but maternity clothes are just so comfy.  I love elastic waistbands for sure.

Stretch marks: Not any new ones that I didn't have from Kai.

Sleep: I have to pee like three times a night and can't fall asleep until 11.  It is a problem.  So sleepy.

Best moment of this week:  We went to eat at Cheddars for my dad's birthday.  I had a true pregnant moment when I considered licking the cheese dip container to get the last little bit.  I refrained.  But only barely.

 Miss anything: Pina coladas

 Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Not so much this week. 

 Have you started to show yet:   Yes

 Gender: Will find out November 6th.  Too far away ugh.

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Moody at times but overall happy.

Looking forward to: My anniversary, going to a Titans game, seeing Beauty and the Beast the play.