Sunday, October 13, 2013

Week 15: Navel Orange

Source


How far along: 15 weeks

 Total weight gain: 6 pounds.  Baby must have had a growth spurt or something.  3 pounds in a week seems a bit much, but I took it a couple times.

 Maternity clothes: I still fit in some of my old clothes, but mainly maternity.

Stretch marks: Not any new ones that I didn't have from Kai.  But one varicose vein on my leg is getting awful looking.  :(

Sleep: I have to pee like three times a night and can't fall asleep until 11.  It is a problem.  So sleepy.

Best moment of this week: Titans game even if we did lose our quarterback to injury.  I can't wait to take Destructo to his first Titans game one day.

 Miss anything: Not really this week.

 Movement: Nope.  I swear I keep feeling something in my ribs, but unless I am already pregnant with a full term baby I don't think that is it.

Food cravings: Not so much this week. 

 Have you started to show yet:   Yes I got a bump going on.

 Gender: Will find out November 6th.  Too far away ugh.  Really fighting the urge to pay for an elective ultrasound.

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Moody at times but overall happy.

Looking forward to: Finding out what this baby is.  I have 11 crates of clothes from Destructo.  If this baby is a girl, look out swap boards.  There will be some massive baby clothes selling going on.