Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Week 21: Pomegranate

Source


Success.  After this post, I got caught back up since I am turning 22 weeks today.  22.  How is this possible?  I can't believe how fast time is flying and with the holidays upon us time is going to go by in warp speed.  Make it slow down.  We haven't even really begun getting Destructo's big boy room ready and the baby will be taking over his room since that is where the crib is haha.  

How far along: 21 weeks


Total weight gain: 8 pounds according to my parents scale a week ago.  I actually got a new battery for my scale on Monday.  Except I got the wrong one.  Massive fail.  I go to the doctor today though so I can see how much I have gained in the past six weeks.  I am really curious since with Destructo I had gained a lot more weight by this point.

 Maternity clothes: Mainly all of them except scrubs and PJ's.  I am cheap and didn't buy a maternity winter coat so I am styling right now in a button up jacket that my mom had.  Yeah I pretty much look awful.  Luckily it isn't too cold down here in the South yet.  Mornings are chilly but I just layer and make due with a hoodie.

 Stretch marks: Not any new ones that I didn't have from Kai.  I really hope that I only get stretch marks on my hips and butt again this time.  Most of the ones I got with Destructo were behind what a bathing suit covers so that was nice.

 Sleep:  Yeah I have to take Benadryl or Unisom every single night to sleep.  It is awful.  I feel bad for taking so many drugs, but I just can't sleep.

Best moment of this week:  Finally getting to be home for an entire weekend and feeling like I was making progress taming the mess that my house has become.  With it being hunting season, we had been down at my parents house the last five weekends.  My house was a disaster.  Oh and Mr. Destructo getting back from out of town.  So nice to have another parent to deal with Kai's not sleeping.

 Miss anything:   The ability to easily get Destructo's toys out from under the couch, chair, whatever.  My belly is getting big enough that this is becoming quite hard.  Sleeping on my stomach.  

Movement:   Still more calm than Kai was but quite active at times.  I love that I have the security of knowing he is doing ok in there without having to get the Doppler out.

Food cravings: Mashed potatoes have been really delicious this week but I wouldn't call it a craving.

Have you started to show yet:  Yeppers.

Gender: Bouncing baby boy.  Yay for brothers!

 Labor signs:   Nothing except some sporadic Braxton Hicks.

 Belly button in or out: Out sob.

Wedding rings on or off: On (Well this is a lie.  I can wear them.  I just haven't seemed to remember to put it on in over a week.  So I guess off but not because they need to be haha.)

Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy this week.