Monday, November 18, 2013

Week Twenty: Banana

Source


How far along: 20 weeks

Total weight gain: 8 pounds according to my parents scale.  I still haven't managed to get a new battery for mine.  I fail.

 Maternity clothes: Yeah.  I have one shirt I really like.  I will actually be disappointed when I can't wear it anymore once I am not pregnant.

 Stretch marks: Not any new ones that I didn't have from Kai.

 Sleep: Not particularly well. But I don't really blame this one on myself. Destructo has been massively sleep regressing.  Same as last week.  Toddler fears are real drags.

Best moment of this week:  Getting to see my friend from Italy for the first time since May and working on my registry.  It is such a nice feeling to know that we have nearly everything we need for this baby already.  (I only did the registry at Target for the bag with freebies and coupons and then the completion coupon at the end.)  We did buy a swing this week at Essex because we found the one we had with Kai for 45 bucks which is a great deal since it is a 150 dollar swing.  I was sad when it broke with Kai but since he slept in it day and night for five months, I still feel we got our money's worth.

 Miss anything: Easily being able to jump up.  Still Advil.  Geez I sound like a druggie.

Movement: I noticed for the first time this weekend that you can see movement from the outside.  He head/butt butted me so hard one night this week it actually startled me.  Thus far he seems less active than Destructo was.  I am hoping this bodes well for a bit more calm child haha.

Food cravings: None this week. Although crushed ice is still so good.

Have you started to show yet: Yes for sure. I think I am bigger this time around than I was with Destructo, but have gained far less weight.  Well maybe.  You know if I ever get that battery I could say that for sure.

Gender: Bouncing baby boy.  Yay for brothers!

 Labor signs: No.  Although I did notice I am having some Braxton Hicks contractions so I guess my body is gearing up to birth this child one day.  Hard to believe I am already half way through my pregnancy.

 Belly button in or out: Out and it is even noticeable through my shirt.  Gag.  I hate the way this looks.

Wedding rings on or off: On you know the two times a week I remember to put them on.

Happy or moody most of the time:  Tired this week.  Mr. Destructo was out of town and with the sleep regression Destructo has going on I just feel tired and overwhelmed.  I also can't imagine how I am going to take care of two kids.  Geez I barely manage Captain Destructo some days.