Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Week 33: Durian Fruit

Source
What the heck is a durian fruit?  And the thought of giving birth to that just looks painful.  Sounds painful?  Eh whatever.  You get the point.

How far along: 33 weeks.  This question is really redundant since I title the blog post with what week I am in.  

Total weight gain:  Up 21 pounds.   I am really hoping to only gain 25 pounds this time, but it isn't looking promising right now.

 Maternity clothes:  Yes all of them.

 Stretch marks:  I have a few new ones on my hips. 

 Sleep:  Eh it could be worse.  I mean I am only peeing every two hours at night so that is something.  

Best moment of this week:  Finally moving Kai into his new big boy room.  He was so excited.  But it was also the worst since he has since decided there is "two potatoes in his bed and he can't sleep there.  We need to throw out his firetruck bed into the garbage and make sure the trash men pick it up."

 Miss anything:  A life where I can get up quickly, take deep breaths, bend over without acid refluxing into my throat, and take Advil.
 
Movement:   He is quite active, but nothing like his older brother.

Food cravings:  Not this week.

Have you started to show yet:  I am a beached whale.

Gender:  Baby boy who will probably never have a name.  

 Labor signs:   Nothing this week.  I barely had Braxton Hicks.  

 Belly button in or out:  Out yuck.

Wedding rings on or off:  I can wear them but it is getting tight.

Happy or moody most of the time:   Tired and stressed.