Monday, February 17, 2014

Week 34: Butternut Squash

I scream vegetable again.

Source


How far along: 34 weeks.  This question is really redundant since I title the blog post with what week I am in.  

Total weight gain:  Up 24 pounds.  I don't think I am going to hit my 25 pound weight gain goal.  Oh well at least baby is healthy and growing.

 Maternity clothes:  Yes all of them.

 Stretch marks:  I have a few new ones on my hips. 

 Sleep:  I feel like I already have a newborn the last two nights.  Last night I seriously only got a few one hour stretches and a three hour and a two hour stretch.  

Best moment of this week:  Making a lot of progress on getting my house cleaned and organized before baby comes.

 Miss anything:  Yes a day without a headache.  I have had a headache eight days in a row now.
 
Movement:   He is quite active, but nothing like his older brother.

Food cravings:  Not this week.

Have you started to show yet:  I am a beached whale.

Gender:  Baby boy who will probably never have a name.  

 Labor signs:   Some Braxton Hicks and he seems to be sitting a tiny bit lower than he was.  

 Belly button in or out:  Out yuck.

Wedding rings on or off:  My hands are swollen enough now that I am not chancing it.  

Happy or moody most of the time:   It is a mixed bag this week.  I alternate between every emotion in the book numerous times a day.