Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday to Captain Destructo!

How is it that my little man is already three.  His first three years of life have flown by in the blink of an eye!  It seems like just yesterday we were welcoming him into the world after a long 74 hours of labor.  He taught me how to be a mommy, has given me much more patience than I had before having him, and never fails to leave me laughing.  

I look forward to so many things in this his third year of life.  I look forward to him starting t ball in the fall.  He loves baseball and can't wait to play.  I look forward to watching him learn to ride a pedal bike now that he has perfected the balance bike.  But mostly I just look forward to daily life with him.  He is so funny even when he is being a Destructo that it makes life interesting.

So happy birthday my sweet Captain Destructo and many more.