Saturday, October 5, 2013

Week 11: Lime

Source


How far along: 11 weeks

 Total weight gain: 3 pounds.  I am gaining far less weight this time than I did with Destructo.  Must have something to do with the fact that I am chasing a crazy two year old since exercising isn't happening anymore super regularly due to morning sickness and exhaustion.

 Maternity clothes:  Still just the bella band.

Stretch marks: Not any new ones that I didn't have from Kai.

Sleep:  This week was pretty good sleep wise.  Only two bathroom trips per night haha.

Best moment of this week:  Seeing baby on the ultrasound for the first time and getting to meet my new nephew Liam

 Miss anything: Exercise, turkey and ham sandwiches, and I really want a pina colada this week.

 Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Not so much this week. 

 Have you started to show yet:  Yeah we are entering into more bumpish stage and less flabish stage.

 Gender: Will find out November 6th.

Labor signs:  NO

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time:  This has been a great week so I have been super happy. 

Looking forward to: Finding out what this baby is.  Christmas.  Titans football.