Monday, March 31, 2014

Welcome to the World Oliver Alan

Captain Destructo and his parents want to introduce you to Oliver Alan, the newest boy to enter the Destructo family.  He was born Monday, March 24th at 4:17 PM after about five and a half hours of labor.  I did get my natural birth for those who were wondering.  He weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long.  We are so in love and so very tired.  Sorry for the quiet on the blog.  I hope within a few weeks to get back to posting Destructo's adventures more regularly.



5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for all of you! Soak in this amazing time (while trying to rest up) as much as possible, it all goes so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does fly by. I mean he is two days away from being eight weeks and will be going for his two month appt and shots. Wahh. Time needs to slow down. He is my last baby.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They really do make my day. I make every effort to reply to each and every comment.